With gas prices through the roof and the economy struggling, many people are looking for alternative ways to vacation and get a break from work this summer. One great way is to go hiking or biking on a weekend trip. The Bikamper Tent fits nicely on your bike and protects both you and the bike from the outdoor elements. This award winning tent from Topeak is perfect for that little getaway.
Bikamper Tent Specs:
- Capacity-1 Person
- Season- 3 Season
- Fabric- (Canopy) 45D 210T Ripstop Nylon With 2500 mm PU
(Fly) 70D 190T Ripstop Nylon with 2500 mm PU
(Floor) 70D 210T Taffeta Nylon with 3000 mm PU
- Packed Size- (L X H) 26 x 14 cm / 10.2” x 5.5”
- Floor Space- 200 x 90 cm/200 x 70 cm
- Floor Area- 1.6 m2 Doors 1 (Right side) Windows 3) two side, one end
- Weight- (Tent only) 1.35 kgs / 2.98 lbs Total Weight 1.63 kgs / 3.59 lbs
Bikamper is a personal shelter that utilizes a 26″ mountain or 700c road front wheel in place of tent poles. The main body is constructed of water-resistant urethane coated 45D ripstop nylon and features three mesh panels for ventilation and stargazing on pleasant nights. The fly is constructed of fully waterproofed 70D ripstop nylon for additional protection should the weather turn foul. Both tent and fly pack down to a small, space saving size. Bikamper packs down to a compact size and has it’s own special stuff sack that straps to the handlebars.