2GB Multimedia Watch with OLED Screen
Yes, it’s another one of those feature-packed multimedia wristwatches. This new model has a somewhat smaller screen than the ones we have seen lately, making it easier to actually be able to wear it.
With a full color screen this watch displays video and images very nicely with a 128×128 pixel resolution. The OLED screen is crisp and bright and the watch itself is surprisingly well proportioned (not thick or bulky).
Audio is also accommodated very nicely, with MP3/WMA playback and 6 equalizer modes. A built-in microphone allows recording of notes to self, meetings, conversations or various ramblings for later playback. Battery charges via USB and sports a 7 hour play time (4 hours for video playback). Available with 2GB storage capacity.
- Fully functional digital watch
- 1.5-inch OLED true color screen
- Plays videos in full colour on 128 x 128 pixel screen
- Menu Languages: English (default); Chinese; Korean; Spanish; Portuguese; German
- Buttons: vol +/ -, play-pause, track +/ – , menu
- Animated colour icon menu / animated welcome screen
- When not playing music, displays clock with black background
- Earphones are supplied and plug into a 2.5mm jack in the side of the watch
- To play videos, use the included conversion software to compress and resize the video for the watch (to NXV format)
- Opening for the mini USB port has a built-in microphone for recording
- Voice recording: 32 kbps in mp3 format – e.g. 8hrs on 128MB
- 6 equalizer settings for music playback
- Display settings include option to view ID3 tag or lyrics instead of filename for MP3s
- Readout for memory usage status
- Watch is not waterproof
- Watch charges via USB
- Plug and play in Windows 2000 / XP / Vista only
- Approximate dimensions: 3.9cm x 3.9cm x 1.4cm (thickness)
- Available with either 1GB or 2GB storage capacity
The Video Watch with OLED Screen is available from ThinkGeek for $79.99.