Enjoy year round Zombie fun with the Zombie Magnetic Poetry Kit. With over 200 word magnets relevant to zombies and their activities, you can put together all sorts of different phrases. Turn your fridge into a weekly zombie quoting board with weekly contests on who can come up with the best zombie phrase(s). Start simple with something like “eat brains” and try to work your way up to a complete sentence that a zombie might say if they were still able to speak.
Zombie Magnetic Poetry Kit
Open up this box of magnetic poetry and release an army of zombies on your fridge. It contains over 200 word magnets relevant to the interests of zombies and survivors alike. Write a haiku for the half-dead, a couplet about corpses, a sonnet about surviving. Best of all, you can mix and match your Zombie Magnetic Poetry with other Magnetic Poetry kits. Get writing before we all die horrible deaths.
- Over 200 word magnets relevant to the interests of the walking dead
- Stick to your fridge, locker, or any steel surface
- Write a haiku for the half-dead or a couplet about corpses
- Plan your escape to the safe zone or document your survival
- Plays well with other Magnetic Poetry sets – mix and match!