It might not help put the world in your hands, but the WN-2 Earth Watch does a great job of putting the world on your wrist; and it even lets you know what time it is on other parts of the globe.
You might forget to actually check the time when you look at the 1/580 million scale model of the Earth’s northern hemisphere as it rotates under the glass dome, spinning through one complete revolution once a day just like the Earth does…seeing the world rotate on your arm just isn’t something you see every day.
The clean, etched bezel displays hours and minutes, while the top-down view of the planet provides a visually appealing way to see what time it is anywhere in the world. You can even remove the core module from the watch and use it as a desk clock!
Think the Earth WN-2 Watch
- 100% Japanese quartz movement by Seiko Japan
- Waterproof to 10ATM
- Materials: Dome- Hardlex Glass. Core module: stainless steel. Bezel- aluminum. Band- urethane-coated leather
- 24-hour time
- Colors (band/earth): blue, silver, white
- Package includes two bezels (silver and sun/moon) and desktop display case. Note that second bezel on white version is differently styled, and does not display sun/moon
- Size: 45 (diameter)x22.4mm (face depth)x227mm (strap length)
- Manual: Japanese, but easy to understand
The Think the Earth WN-2 Watch, which comes in either blue, white, or silver, is available for $872 at the Japan Trend Shop.