You are going to love this Nixon Super Unit SW Watch – Vader Black. It is a stylish watch perfect for any Imperial leaning humanoid.
The moon phase indicator is a Death Star and it has Imperial logos embossed at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock. If that isn’t enough, the back is engraved with Vader’s helmet framed by his TIE Advanced and the words “Most Impressive”.
Nixon Super Unit SW Watch – Vader Black
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Moon phase indicator is a Death Star
- Imperial logos embossed at 3 o’clock and 9 o’clock hour positions
- Back engraved with Vader’s helmet framed by his TIE Advanced x1 and the words “Most Impressive”
- Functions: Dual time, time of day (12 hour or 24 hour), day/date, auto calendar through 2104, chronograph with 1/100 second resolution and lap counter up to 99 laps, and moon phase calendar
- Movement: Japanese quartz 13JS
- Dial features negative LCD display in a protective Poron housing for super tough shock absorption and durability with a custom-molded polycarbonate dial ring
- Stainless steel bezel raised to protect the crystal
- Materials: Injection co-molded polycarbonate case with TPSIV bezel and protective sidewall inserts, custom-molded polycarbonate dial ring, Poron housing, polycarbonate pushers, hardened mineral crystal, solid stainless steel screw on case back and screw pin lugs, dual durometer TPSIV band with custom texture, patented locking looper, and stainless steel buckle with screw bar connection
- Batteries: 3V Lithium Coin Cell (10 year life)
- Dimensions: 1.9″ face with 0.94″ wide band
- Water Resistance: 200 meter / 20 ATM
Only $249.99 from ThinkGeek.com.