This waterproof LED flashlight comes with a nice bonus feature; it’s capable of recording video in a 640 x 480 pixel AVI format and store the material onto the built-in 4GB memory.
The video files can later easily be transferred to your computer via USB.
Here’s a short demo video showing the flashlight in a water tank:
Waterproof Flashlight DVR
- New Concepts Sports DVR for diving, caving, camping and all kind of sports recording
- 1W LED flashlight supports lighting & recording in a dar area
- Built-in rechargeable Li-battery supports 4 ~ 8 hours non-stop operation
- Built-in color comera and microphone for video and audio recording
- Built-in Memory card with USB 2.0 connection to download files into computer
- AVI Video form, 640 x 480 (VGA) quality
- Professional brackets support easy mounting
- Compact Size and portable DVR System
- Built-in 4GB Flash Light (supports up to 32GB, see notes below)
- MPEG4 Video Recording (Video + Audio in AVI format)v
- Built-in CMOS Color VGA Sensor (Resolution: 640×480 pixels)
- Support 8 Hours VGA Recording
- Backup using USB2.0 compatible interface
- Easy operation with one touch control
The Waterproof LED Flashlight with Camcorder is yours for $193 from USB Fever.