Batter up with everyone’s favorite villain as the Walking Dead Negan Sixth-Scale Figure takes center stage.
That cool faux leather jacket. That eye-catching and style-smashing red bandana around the neck. It’s the one and only Negan, as brought to wicked life on the small screen by Jeffrey Dean Morgan. You could say his portrayal of the character is almost… supernatural. Sorry. Couldn’t resist.
The figure stands a foot tall and comes with spirit-crushing accessories like a Colt 1911, a hatchet, and two versions of Negan’s beloved bat, Lucille.
Walking Dead Negan Sixth-Scale Figure
- 12” (30.5cm) tall articulated figure featuring tailored clothing
- Head sculpt with realistic likeness to the character portrayed in the series
- Faux-leather Jacket
- Long sleeved t-shirt
- Pants with belt
- Larger belt
- Bandage (on left wrist)
Accessories and Weapons:
- Colt 1911 with detachable magazine
- Two versions of ‘Lucille’
- Plastic bat with wood finish and embossed wire
- Woodcast bat with DIY iron wire
- Marker pen
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands:
- Relaxed right glove hand & left bare hand
- Gripped right glove hand (for Colt 1911)
- Gripped right glove hand & left bare hand (for bat)
- Gloved right opened hand
- One bare left fist
Coming Feb 2018 – Apr 2018. Pre-order now for $168 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Rout.com, where you can find prices so low on The Walking Dead merchandise that even the dead will sit up and take notice.
Leave a Reply