You can embrace your geek-hood by wearing Sock Sandals, or, an alternative choice to geek fashion footwear could be these comfy Treasure Seeker’s Sandals.
The flip-flop style sandal isn’t completely offensive, but it’s the electronic box and wiring that make it all an unmistakable nerdy. Still though, it’s definitely an improvement from carrying around a metal detector the size of a weed whacker.
Treasure Seeker’s Sandals
- Metal-detecting sandals.
- More user-friendly than traditional metal detectors.
- Find buried treasure just by walking about.
- Detector pack straps to ankle via elasticated band.
- Pack will vibrate or beep when metal is detected underfoot.
- Requires 1 x 9V battery (not included).
- Suitable for ages 12 years +.
- Small (Men’s up to 7, Women’s up to 8), Medium (Men’s 7.5-9, Women’s 8.5-10) or Large (Men’s 9.5-12, Women’s 10.5-13).
At least the Treasure Seeker’s Sandals can look normal when worn under a pair of jeans, and you can take the detector off when you’re tired of being approached and stared at. Is he a criminal out on probation with a lo-jack or just one of those crazy junk collectors? You’ll be laughing all the way to the bank, though, when you find all those loose pieces of gold that people drop and rare coins, ’cause nobody laughs at you when you’re rich.
Treasure Seeker’s Sandals are sold at IWantOneOfThose for £28.99.