The Steam-Powered Entropy Calibrator Watch is a unique steampunk pewter and steel timepiece that is going to look great on your wrist.
It features a galvanic scale dial face with magnetic pressure hatch cover and comes in a hexagonal box, making it great for gift giving. It goes great with an airship. No one has a fancier watch than this one.
Steam-Powered Entropy Calibrator Watch
- Unique timepiece with copper coils, plastic pipes, and a hinged magnetic cover
- 1.4″ watch face diameter with Quartz movement
- Pewter bracelet with adjustable stainless steel fastener
- Presented in a handsome black and gold hexagonal gift box
- Batteries: 377 button cell (included)
- Instructions included
- Dimensions: approximately 3.46″ wide x 2.05″ high x 2.76″ deep
- Weight: 4 oz.
$309.99 from ThinkGeek.com. Get the best deal on the Steam-Powered Entropy Calibrator Watch at Rout.com.
Leave a Reply