As any good woodworker can tell you, wood is an awesome medium to work with. It’s strong, light and very attractive once finished. GeekAlerts appreciates all things wood, and we’ve shown you many cool wooden products in the past and the WeWood Jupiter Watch should go nicely with any watch collection.
Available in your choice of wood (Red Wing Celtis, Blackwood, Maple), this 100% natural wood watch is made from recycled wood scrapes and offers simplicity and accuracy with two Miyota movements. Look cool while doing something good for the environment with the WeWood timepiece.
WeWood Jupiter Watch
- Watch made from 100% natural wood
- WeWood plants a tree for each watch purchased
- Save the planet and have a unique timepiece
- Features two Miyota movements
- Hypoallergenic, a good choice for people with metal allergies
- Perfect gift for an animal lover or woodworker
- Choose: Red Wing Celtis (Brown), Blackwood (Black), Maple (Beige)
- Due to the season and age of the wood chosen for your unique WeWood Timepiece, colors may be darker or lighter (within reason and hue) than the photo.
The WeWood Jupiter Watch makes a great gift for the environmentalist in your life or for anyone that appreciates all that we take from Mother Earth. Available at ThinkGeek for $134.99.