Are you ready for some earphones that combine the style and class of real wood with JLab Audio’s legendary sound quality? The newly released JLab J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones have a rear housing comprised of handpicked and precision crafted pure ebony wood, which houses a specifically-tuned 7mm edition of JLab’s signature titanium micro drivers.
For the audiophile looking for the best sound quality and style in their ear buds, the J.Fi with their custom crafted aluminum sound ports will not disappoint. The J.Fi Earphones also include added features like a smooth, ergonomic housing shape, highly durable firm-flex joints, all aluminum components, 24 karat gold plated 3.5 mm jack, Kevlar reinforced cable, and interchangeable soft cushion tips.
The ebony enclosure is fused with a custom engineered aluminum sound port to capture and deliver a pure, wide range acoustic soundstage with stunning fidelity across the entire frequency curve. For audiophiles craving authentic reproduction of their favorite tracks, the J.Fi’s rich bass, full mids, and crisp, clear highs are sure to satisfy.
- Revolutionary fusion of all-natural ebony wood and pure aluminum enclosure for unparalleled audio fidelity
- 7 mm full range titanium micro drivers specially tuned for wood resonance
- Smooth, ergonomic profile with 7 sizes of silicone cushion tips for a perfect, custom fit
- Kevlar reinforced cable with 24 karat gold plated jack
- Includes cable clip, vinyl pouch, and JLab’s world-class warranty and service
You can purchase the JLab J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones on sale for $59.95 at Amazon.com. To learn more go to JLab Audio.