Are you looking for some earphones to set you apart from the everyday crowd? The Munitio Nine Millemeter Earphones will do just that. How many people have you seen walking around with 9mm earphones? These aren’t just standard looking bullet casings either. The Munitio Earphones are titanium coated, the same coating used by NASA, to ensure that they offer the best performance and durability…Not to mention, they look really cool!
- 9mm speaker drivers with rare earth neodymium magnets for superior dynamic range and quick recovery
- High spec ear buds shaped like 9mm shell cases
- NASA-inspired titanium-coating for unmatched durability
- Kevlar® reinforced fabric cable combining light weight with high strength to protect the premium copper wire from stretching and shorting, keeping MUNITIO earphones sounding incredible for the life of the product
- Titanium coated machined copper alloy housing, providing unmatched sound purity, natural noise canceling and durability
- Munitio’s proprietary BassEnhancingChamber engineered to produce the tightest most accurate bass without distortion.
- Compatible with most leading industry Mp3 and PDA devices. Frequency Response: 12Hz-22kHz, Sensitivity: 98db +/- 3db at 1kHz, Rated Power: 3mW, Max Input Power: 10mW
- Custom tuned AccousticSoundFlowSystem for the smoothest mid to high frequency response while minimizing ear fatigue
- SiliconeHollowPoints with noise isolating technology designed for secure comfortable fit, resulting in lower volume levels and better sounding music
- 24k Gold plated 3.5mm stereo plug providing exceptional audio signal transfer
You can purchase the Munitio Nine Millimeter Earphones at Firebox for £189.99 with free shipping in gold plated or silver and at Amazon for $159 with free sipping. If you are looking for something a little more mellow, maybe you should be wearing the Hello Kitty Earphones.
creative bullet design