Sure, he’s not the most feared guy in the galaxy, but the Stormtrooper is always ready for a good battle with the rebels…and now you can be ready, too. The Star Wars Supreme Edition Stormtrooper Costume is as expensive as it sounds, but it looks really cool and you’re almost guaranteed to pick up a Stormtrooper groupie or two 🙂
Halloween will come and go, and you’ll probably dominate the night, but something as good as this is meant to be worn…not stored in your closet. Casual Fridays, weekend get-togethers, Comic-Con, Star Wars gatherings, heck even for your family reunion, don the suit and show your love for the little guy with poor aim in white.
The Star Wars Stormtrooper costume comes with a jumpsuit that includes high quality EVA molded pieces, a blaster (like this guy going to hit anything), and a helmet.
Star Wars Supreme Edition Stormtrooper Costume
- Jumpsuit with EVA molded pieces
- Includes: Chest and back piece, Cod piece, Belt, shoulder and bicep pieces, Gauntlets, thigh and shin pieces, Two-piece helmet, blaster rifle
- Available in standard and XL
- Standard (Chest: up to 44″; Waist: 36″; Inseam: 33″)
- Extra Large (Chest: 44-46″; Waist: 38″; Inseam: 33)
- Polyester bodysuit zips up the back
Show some year-round love and spend your monthly paycheck on the Star Wars Supreme Edition Stormtrooper Costume. Available at ThinkGeek.com for $1,299.99. If you have a motorcycle, check out the Stormtrooper Leather Motorcycle Suit; it’s equally as impressive and just as expensive!