Do you want to go out in true geek style on the next Star Wars Convention? This Supreme Edition Darth Vader Costume ($1411) will definitely be your ticket to success. But with a price tag like that, you might not be able to go out in style in any other way for some time.
This set comes with a sound module that plays realistic Darth Vader breathing sound, a leather belt with side belt boxes containing authentic LED lights, a chest piece with green and red LED lights, and much much more…
- 1x Oversized mask and helmet, cast iron from the original Lucas Film moulds
- 1x Sound Module, plays realistic Darth Vader breathing sound
- 1x Deluxe injection-moulded collar piece with attached shoulder guards in black and steel grey colour combination
- 1x Leather belt with deluxe injection-moulded belt buckle and side belt boxes containing authentic LED lights
- 1x Deluxe extra flowing cape in ebony twill
- 1x Deluxe injection-moulded chest piece complete with green and red LED lights
- 1x Authentic moulded leather cod piece
- 1x Quilted leather-look jumpsuit
- 1x Authentic leather-look gloves with oversized gauntlets
- 1x Full length robe
- 1x Deluxe injection-moulded shin guards
- 1x Darth Vader Costume Instructions
- Standard: One size (fits up to 44 jacket size)
- X-Large: One size (fits 44-48 jacket size)
Darth Vader is the baddest space pirate in the whole galaxy. The voice, breathing, skill with the saber and the evil black shiney head make people tremble. Its a shame the costume is only available in the U.K.
I like this alot. I want be Darth Vader for my next Star Wars convention. Is this availible? Also, what size is this? Is it really 1411$?
Email me back, if you can.
Catherine, I’m afraid the “Darth Vader Costume (Supreme Edition)” is out of stock…and I’m also afraid that the price really is $1400 USD.
I’m sure you can find other more affordable ones if you look around.