Happy Birthday to me! The Star Wars Lightsaber Candlestick finally gives me a reason to burn candles in my house. This officially licensed Star Wars collectible is perfect for saving electricity and for holding those secret Jedi gatherings. Think about it, if the rebels would have been using these instead of those monstrous power generators back on Hoth, they probably wouldn’t have been located by the Empire.
Each Star Wars Lightsaber Candlestick is a precise scaled down re-creation of Darth Vader’s blade cast in zinc-alloy and chrome plated. Three no-drip red taper candles are included but most standard taper candles will fit the candlestick properly. The circular base unscrews to provide a more authentic look to the saber hilt for the true Star Wars collector.
The Star Wars Lightsaber Candlestick will be available only from ThinkGeek in early December 2011; so I expect them to go fast.
Star Wars Lightsaber Candlestick
- Solid metal candlestick is a perfect re-creation of Darth Vader’s lightsaber
- Comes with three no-drip red taper candles
- Accepts standard taper candles for replacements
- Base unscrews for more movie accurate look
- Officially licensed Star Wars collectable
- Exclusive product designed and manufactured by ThinkGeek
- Dimensions: Lightsaber Hilt – 8.5 inches long, Red Candle Blade- 10 inches long
You will be able to purchase the Star Wars Lightsaber Candlestick from ThinkGeek around December 2011 for $39.99.