Take any drink and freeze it into a lightsaber shape with Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles. These limited edition (limited to zero) Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicle Sets can make 4 pops at a time: 2 with Luke Skywalker hilts and 2 with Darth Vader hilts. Be sure to watch the funny video at the end of this post.
Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles
- Freeze any drink into an awesome Lightsaber Popsicle
- Each hilt has an LED in it, to light up the “blade”
- 3 button cell batteries per hilt (included)
- Hilt measures 5″ long x 1″ diameter
- Blade measures 6.5″ long
Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicle Set Includes:
- 4 Saber hilts (2 Luke and 2 Vader)
- Saber popsicle mold tray
- Recipe guide
It started out as an April Fools joke, but now the Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles are for sale for $34.99 at ThinkGeek.com. However, unlike the Recycle Cardboard Bike and Facebook Display T-Shirt, which violate the laws of physics and technology respectively, this Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicle Set can and should be made for real (well without the light perhaps).