Remember those awesome Star Wars Lightsaber Popsicles that were an April Fool’s joke from ThinkGeek? Well, they are now set to become a reality as the Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pop Maker.
Tell your friends and practice your sucking, your mouth is about to get a treat worthy of a Jedi. The Star Wars Lightsaber Popscile Maker includes a lightsaber mold tray and four lightsaber hilts that include an LED in them. Just add you favorite flavored liquid, follow the simple directions, and you’ll be on your way to enjoying a special Star Wars themed treat…this may be the one instance where playing with your food is more than okay, it’s expected!
Star Wars Lightsaber Ice Pop Maker
- Freeze any drink into an awesome Lightsaber Ice Pop
- Each hilt has an LED in it, to light up the “blade”
- 4 Saber hilts (2 Luke and 2 Vader)
- Saber ice pop mold tray
- Recipe guide
- Materials: Food-safe plastic
- Tray and inserts are dishwasher safe.
- Hilts are NOT dishwasher safe. Do not put hilts in freezer or dishwasher. Wipe with a damp cloth to clean.
- Batteries: 2 AAA batteries per hilt
- Hilt: 5″ long x 1″ diameter
- “Blade:” approx 6″ long
Get ready to give your mouth a pleasure you thought you’d never live to tell about; get ready to suck on the Lightsaber popsicles available from ThinkGeeek.com this fall for $34.99.
Give the below video a few seconds, it gets really good.