No Star Wars collection is complete without some Admiral Ackbar items and this one is the coolest. It’s so much better than that singing bass you have. It’s a little known fact that Admiral Ackbar has an amazing singing voice. Owning this thing is like having the Admiral before he evolved.
It plays the Cantina Song and says Ackbar’s most famous line, “It’s a trap!” Just press the button and he puts on a show for you. Star wars fans have been waiting for this one. Too bad he doesn’t sing, “Singing in the Rain” as that would be appropriate for a fish.
Star Wars Admiral Ackbar Singing Bass
- Ackbar plays the Cantina Song and says, “It’s a trap!”
- Springs to life at the press of a button or when motion is detected. Integrated folding desk stand.
- Two mounting holes on back (wall hardware included).
- Power: 6 C batteries (not included) or AC adapter (included).
- Dimensions: approx. 15″ x 9″ x 5″
Only $39.99 from Thinkgeek. And if you believe this one, we’ll tell you another fish tale. Happy April Fools day!
I have a star wars themed bar..i saw the admiral ackbar singing bass and IT IS A MUST HAVE!! especially for a bar its the perfect addition PLEASE reconsider not making this an APRIL FOOLS GAG. If its able to be manufactured please do so. Star Wars fans are loyal and would come out in droves for this item!!!!!!!