Do you remember the Tribbles from the Star Trek original TV episode “The Trouble with Tribbles?” Sure they were cute and made a weird purring sound, but man they had a serious problem with multiplying. These little asexual fuzzballs just kept popping out of nowhere; kind of like Gizmo on a rainy day. Now you can get your own Star Trek Interactive Tribbles in various sizes and colors without the multiplying issues.
Star Trek Interactive Tribbles
These tribbles, however, are genetically altered to be sterile. In fact, ThinkGeek will guarantee that, should our tribbles somehow begin to multiply, we will dispatch someone to remove the infestation from your starship or space-station – even if it takes seventeen-point-nine years.
- Cute furry robotic creatures that shake and quail when disturbed
- Two sizes, large (about 12″ in diameter) and small (6″ in diameter), and come in random shades of black, brown and grey
- Is partial to quadrotriticale, but really likes AA and AAA batteries, conveniently included in its velcro-edged stomach
- On-off switch conveniently hidden inside the tribble!
- Guaranteed to have a calming effect on most humanoids
- Avoid Klingons!
You can purchase your Star Trek Interactive Tribbles at ThinkGeek from $14.99.