Fans of Marvel’s wall-crawling web-slinger get a look at Peter Parker’s original Spidey style with the Spider-Man (Homemade Suit Version) Sixth-Scale Figure.
Later, when he meets Tony Stark, Peter will be rocking some major superhero style, but he’s just a kid in high school so resources were sort of limited when he created his first Spidey suit. Still, the basic look is there, with the red and white color scheme, eyes concealed behind a field of white, and of course, the iconic spider logo on his chest. As an extra bonus for fans of the Spider-Man comic books, the hoodie brings to mind Ben Reilly’s Scarlet Spider so you almost get two characters in one.
Spider-Man (Homemade Suit Version) Sixth-Scale Figure
- An authentic and detailed likeness of Peter Parker/Spider-Man from Spider-Man: Homecoming
- One (1) head sculpt with authentic likeness of Tom Holland as Peter Parker in the movie
- One (1) masked head sculpt with three (3) sets of interchangeable eyepieces
- Specialized body with over 30 points of articulation
- Approximately 28.5cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands in fingerless gloves, including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pair of hands for web-shooting
- One (1) left hand for holding spider web
- One (1) right hand for holding the mask
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) red zip-up hoodie vest with the Spider-Man symbol printed across the chest
- One (1) light blue sweatshirt with wrist-mounted web-shooters
- One (1) pair of light blue sweatpants
- One (1) pair of red socks
- One (1) pair of red shoes
- One (1) Spider-Man mask (not wearable on figure)
- One (1) open spider web effect accessory
- Five (5) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
- One (1) specially designed dynamic figure stand with movie logo
Coming Oct 2017 – Dec 2017. Pre-order now for $219.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.
Find great deals on Spider-Man merchandise at Rout.com.