Gamers are always looking for an advantage and sometimes little things like a gaming mouse can make a world of difference. ROCCAT studios just announced the upcoming release of the ROCCAT Savu Gaming Mouse. This is mouse combines performance and customizable features into a perfectly-balanced, medium-size design.
The Savu features a lighting system that delivers 16.8 million colors, true 400, 800, 1600 and 4000 dpi optical sensor power, and Easy-Shift[+] technology which lets gamers set two functions for each mouse button and the scroll wheel. Easy-Shift[+] technology also lets gamers take advantage of Easy-Aim, which automatically reduces the dpi setting when in sniper mode for pinpoint accuracy at the touch of a button.
Hamburg-based ROCCAT Studios says the Savu severely outperforms every gaming mouse in its class and is sure to set a new standard in the mid-size field. The Savu is expected to hit shelves internationally early May.
“The Savu raises the bar for optical mid-size gaming mice significantly,” says René Korte, ROCCAT Founder and CEO. “It really is a dream piece of machinery for gamers who love medium-size gear and a welcome addition to our powerful mouse line-up.”
ROCCAT Savu Gaming Mouse
- Pro Optic sensor delivers true 400, 800, 1600 and 4000 dpi
- Latest R3 sensor also delivers lag-free gaming without any interpolation
- Provides ultra-precise feedback during even the fastest movements – all so players can command with the utmost accuracy
- World’s first mouse to feature a stats and trophy system – called the ROCCAT Achievements Display, or R.A.D.
- Ergonomic right-hand thumb rest and soft-touch surface
- Comes standard with exclusive Easy-Shift[+] technology
- Advanced Omron switches ensure the two main buttons feature consistent and precise pressure points
Look for the ROCCAT Savu Gaming Mouse to be available May 2012 at retailers like Amazon.com and at Roccat.
Leave a Reply