Gamers are always looking for an advantage and sometimes little things like a gaming mouse can make a world of difference. ROCCAT studios just announced the upcoming release of the ROCCAT Savu Gaming Mouse. This is mouse combines performance and customizable features into a perfectly-balanced, medium-size design.
The Savu features a lighting system that delivers 16.8 million colors, true 400, 800, 1600 and 4000 dpi optical sensor power, and Easy-Shift[+] technology which lets gamers set two functions for each mouse button and the scroll wheel. Easy-Shift[+] technology also lets gamers take advantage of Easy-Aim, which automatically reduces the dpi setting when in sniper mode for pinpoint accuracy at the touch of a button.
Hamburg-based ROCCAT Studios says the Savu severely outperforms every gaming mouse in its class and is sure to set a new standard in the mid-size field. The Savu is expected to hit shelves internationally early May.
“The Savu raises the bar for optical mid-size gaming mice significantly,” says René Korte, ROCCAT Founder and CEO. “It really is a dream piece of machinery for gamers who love medium-size gear and a welcome addition to our powerful mouse line-up.”
ROCCAT Savu Gaming Mouse
- Pro Optic sensor delivers true 400, 800, 1600 and 4000 dpi
- Latest R3 sensor also delivers lag-free gaming without any interpolation
- Provides ultra-precise feedback during even the fastest movements – all so players can command with the utmost accuracy
- World’s first mouse to feature a stats and trophy system – called the ROCCAT Achievements Display, or R.A.D.
- Ergonomic right-hand thumb rest and soft-touch surface
- Comes standard with exclusive Easy-Shift[+] technology
- Advanced Omron switches ensure the two main buttons feature consistent and precise pressure points