Now you’re playing with power—portable power—with the Nintendo Game Boy Watch! Basically, you take the original Nintendo Game Boy and shrink it way down. Then you get rid of all those fun games you used to play and replace them with a time and date.
Actually, the Nintendo Game Boy Watch is much cooler than that sounds. Not only does it looks just like the Game Boy, but the buttons actually work to do functions like setting the time and turning on the backlight illumination. Then just wait for the alarm to go off—that’s when it plays the official Super Mario Land theme tune instead of a traditional watch alarm beep!
Now you’re playing with power with this super-cool, super-retro Game Boy watch!
- An exact recreation of the iconic portable games console in miniature watch form, this wristwatch is the perfect gift for gamers worldwide.
- Has real working buttons to set the date and time.
- Plays the official Super Mario Land theme tune when the alarm sounds (you’ll be humming for hours!).
- D-Pad backlight illuminates the screen with the authentic shade of green.
- Features a comfortable silicone strap meaning you’ll never have to take it off!
- Comes in a snazzy presentation box with instructions.