This Harry Potter Hagrid’s Lantern looks amazing and would be a perfect mood light for a desk or nightstand. The warm light cast from the flickering LED candle could be comforting and reassuring as you unwind from the stresses of the day.
Rubeus Hagrid is, of course, half-giant, so his “real” lantern is somewhat large. While not a miniature reproduction, this lantern is a smaller human-sized version that is about 6 inches tall. It uses batteries, so you can place it anywhere without needing a plug.
Bring the comforting light of Hagrid’s lantern into your own personal hut with this little lantern. A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive, this is a human-sized version of Hagrid’s lamp (because we’re guessing you’re not half giant). The warm LED candle inside flickers when you turn it on. It’s perfect for setting a magical mood. Or hunting Dementors. Oooh. We shouldn’t have said that. We should not have said that.
Harry Potter Hagrid’s Lantern
- A human-sized version of Hagrid’s lamp
- Officially-licensed Harry Potter merchandise
- Warm LED candle flickers when you turn it on
- Would look spectacular as part of a steampunk costume
- Pads on base to prevent scuffs
- Materials: Metal and plastic
- Indoor use only
- Batteries: 3 AA (not included)
- On/off switch on base to preserve batteries
- A ThinkGeek / GameStop exclusive
- Dimensions: 6″ tall (not including handle) x 4″ wide x 4″ deep
- Weight: 11 oz. (with batteries)
Harry Potter Hagrid’s Lantern is a ThinkGeek exclusive, where it retails for $34.99.