The great thing about cats is that you can know how they feel without them saying a word, which is good since cats can’t talk. The Necomimi Brain-Controlled Cat Ears provide the same luxury for you because having the ability to let words come of out of your mouth doesn’t mean you always want to use that talent.
When it comes to figuring out if a cat wants to be cuddled or would be happier clawing your face off, it’s all in how the ears are pointed. You can put out the same friendly (or non-friendly) vibe with your ears… or at least the brain-controlled ears of this headband.
Through the mysterious powers of
magic science, brain-computer interface technology peeks inside your head to determine if you’re focused, relaxed, or ‘in the zone’, and then makes the ears act accordingly, meaning the ears will prick up when you are focused, droop when you’re relaxed, and twitch rapidly when you’re relaxed yet concentrating (in the zone).
Necomimi Brain-Controlled Cat Ears
- Measures electrical impulses with EEG sensor
- Cleverly uses BCI (Brain-computer interface) technology
- Easy to set up – only takes 30 seconds to calibrate
- Headpiece measures approx. 29cm across
- Ears measures approx. 10cm
- Elastic band measures approx. 38cm
- Battery pack measures approx. 10cm
- EEG sensor measures approx. 9cm