Nanobot Battle Arena is a tile-based tabletop strategy game for 2-8 players. The idea is to form the longest chain of NanoBots to win the game.
You build the longest nano-bot chain while defending your own and working against the other person’s. Sounds easy, but it will take some good strategy to get it done.
Nanobot Battle Arena
- NanoBot Battle Arena tile-based tabletop strategy game
- Eight strains of NanoBots can enter; one Bot leaves
- Form the longest chain of NanoBots to win
- For 2-8 players
- Ages 14+
- Additional boxes can be combined for GREATER battles!
- Includes 120 NanoBot tiles (15 tiles each for Blight Faction, Ghost Faction, Chronos Faction, Relic Faction, Storm Faction, Vex Faction, Inferno Faction, and Echidna Faction), 96 reaction cards, 8 NanoBot strain cards, and rulebook
Only $29.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply