Magnum P.I., Ron Burgundy, famous baseball player Rolly Fingers and many more. They all had some great mustaches. But not everyone can grow a classic mustache. Well, don’t worry. These Mustache Bandages will help you out.
They aren’t just for cuts and scrapes. They also give you an easy way to apply a mustache under your nose. And if you happen to actually need a bandage, why you will just have an extra mustache wherever your wound is. This is one seriously manly way to cover up scrapes and cuts.
- That’s not a scratch, that’s Mr. Elbow!
- Turn any minor injury into a jovial personified body part with these Mustache Bandages.
- Each 3-3/4″ (9.5 cm) tall metal pocket tin contains fifteen 3″ x 1″ (7.6 cm x 2.5 cm) latex-free adhesive bandages with sterile gauze.
- BONUS!!! Get a FREE PRIZE to take your mind off of the excruciating pain.
- Four different styles in each tin.
You get 12-15 sterile and crazy bandages come in 2” x 4” tin with a free toy inside. Just $9.50 from Fredflare and starting at $1 at Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply