Three MP3 players, two design concepts and one real product, where the Christian cross symbol in one way or another is part of the design:
Saint B (concept)
Flash-player in a chrome-plated steel body frame. Control elements and OLED-display are covered by flexible, semi-transparent plastic. A log in to the computer and charging are via USB port. Concept: A form of the player is inspired by the original Christian symbol, the cross. Indeed, we wear it in the same manner as a player – around the neck.
1) Built-in memory capacity: 1 GB MB
2) Built-in memory type: NAND Flash
3) USB flash drive
4) Stores data via USB flash drive
5) File type: MPEG 1/2/2.5 Layer 3, WMA, ASF, OGG
6) 4Line OLED yellow display
iRosary—as a critical conceptual design—uses the advantages of the iPod to make the rosary more attractive and flexible for younger believers. At the same time, however, it reciprocally uses the significance of both objects as practical commodities on the one side and symbolic signs on the other and only changes the objects to a minimum extent.
The most important distinguishing feature of the iPod, the white earphones cable, becomes a string on which only one bead is now found. This bead can be shifted. The position of the bead can be measured and heard as “audio beads” on a sensitive range of the cable. Due to the technical possibilities of the iPod, the new rosary can help a person to learn the prayer; the right mysteries are inserted automatically and there are various modes for choosing the degree of difficulty.
MP3 Cross K57 (real product)
1) Supports USB2.0 (FS)
2) Supports MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, ASF, WAV format
3) Supports 16 languages: Simplified and Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Czech, Dutch, Portuguese, Denish, Polish and Russian
4) Partition area of storage available
5) Built-in 7 EQ modes
7) Super long time high quality voice recording and repeating
8) Synchronal lyric display
9) Low power consumption: over 10h playback with 1 alkaline battery
10) Built-in FM radio (optional)
(1 & 2 via Smidigt, 3 via Coolest Gadgets)
is a very very very very very very beautiful cros
i hate crosses
i’m tempted to get one for my friend =]
Please let me know if you do so Tree. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by folks!
Where do you buy?
Please follow the links in the news above for shopping info for some of these cross MP3 players.
i just wanna know the price of this product plz the mp3 cros and if i need to order lare quantity
Voting is going online for the better mp3 player going on so you can get one for free, send me message at
to get more info >>
Does anyone know where, in the Bible, rosaries or “the prayers” are instituted? I think that their use came around as a result of vain tradition, but I might be wrong. However I do understand that Jesus gave us a “template” for what a prayer should be like.