Tony Stark has all kinds of hi-tech goodies packed into his helmet and the Marvel Iron Man Mark XLIII Bluetooth Speaker lets you have your very own life-size Iron Man helmet that’s also packed with goodies.
No, you don’t get flight controls, JARVIS, or even the ability to wear it, but this 1:1-scale replica does let you listen to some killer jams while you contemplate the construction of the world’s most awesome AI. FYI: Stark would probably advise against that.
- 1/1th scale
- Play Music via Bluetooth / USB Flash Drive / 3.5mm Audio Cable
- Bluetooth Connectivity Wirelessly stream music from any Bluetooth enabled device
- Support playing MP3 music from USB Flash Drive (Not included)
- 3.5mm audio plug is connect to all other Audio devices
- Output Power: 15W (RMS) + 3W (RMS) x 2
- Frequency: 40Hz~150Hz, 150Hz~20KHz
- Speaker Unit: WOOFER – 82mm, Speaker – 40mm
- Stand Resistance: 4Ω
- Power Input: AC 100~240V / 50~60Hz
- S/N Ratio: ≥86dB
- Dimension: 168 x 262 x 202mm
- Weight: 1.6kgs
- 1 x Iron Man Bluetooth Speaker
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x 3.5mm Audio Cable
The Marvel Iron Man Mark XLIII Bluetooth Speaker will be available May 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $449 at Brando.com.