You’re almost ready for the battle between Big Red and Mean Green with the Marvel Hulkbuster Sixth-Scale Figure, where you get to declare a rematch if you don’t like how things work out in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Standing an impressive 21-inches-tall and featuring over 30 points of articulation, the Hulkbuster is ready for anything, and there’s even an Iron Man Mark XLIII bust inside the armor so you can see the little dude inside the big dude.
Marvel Hulkbuster Sixth-Scale Figure
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Hulkbuster in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Approximately 55 cm tall (approximately 21 inches)
Special features on armor:
- Chest can be opened to reveal the Mark XLIII bust with LED light-up eyes and arc reactor on chest
- Metallic red, gold and silver colored painting on armor with weathering effect
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Over 16 LED light-up areas in eyes, arc reactor on chest, repulsor palms, back, and legs (white light, battery operated)
- Shoulder armors can be opened
- Interchangeable neck armor for when displaying the Mark XLIII bust
- One (1) pair of removable forearm armors
- One (1) pair of hands with movable fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
The Marvel Hulkbuster Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Apr 2016 – Jun 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $824.99 at Sideshow Collectibles, and don’t forget about the Hulk Deluxe Sixth-Scale Figure Collectible Set if you’re anxious to recreate the battle between these two Marvel giants.