Pietro Maximoff’s presence in the Marvel cinematic universe flashed through at super-speed but the Quicksilver Sixth-Scale Figure lets you keep the speedster running in your Age of Ultron collection.
With movie-accurate details based on the image of Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Quicksilver stands 11.81-inches tall and features interchangeable hands, a detailed costume, and a base that includes Quicksilver’s name and the Age of Ultron movie logo.
Quicksilver Sixth-Scale Figure
- Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Movie-accurate facial features with detailed wrinkles, skin texture and beard
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Approximately 30 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulation
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed palms
- One (1) pair of open palms
- One (1) pair of gesturing palms
- Each head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) light blue and dark blue colored long sleeves t-shirt
- One (1) pair of black pants with patterns
- One (1) pair of light grey and green running shoes
- Avengers: Age of Ultron themed figure stand with Quicksilver nameplate and the movie logo
The Quicksilver Sixth-Scale Figure will be available Dec 2015 – Feb 2016 but it can be pre-ordered now for $209.99 at Sideshow Collectibles.