If you need a bit of extra light on your counter when you’re building LEGOs, you need this LEGO Brick LED Light. It is actually easily mountable almost anywhere, such as under shelves or on a wall, because there is a separate mounting plate. Just put up the mounting plate, and then attach the light just as you would with an ordinary LEGO block. Need a portable light? Just detach it from the mount and carry the LEGO Brick Light with you like a flashlight.
Clearly the clever LEGO brick design isn’t only stylish, it is also very functional. This light is also quite bright, as there is a super bright LED in each knob, for a total of four lights. Because it is powered by 3 AAA batteries, you don’t have to worry about installing any wiring to the mount. Since the lights are LED, they are very energy efficient, so you won’t drain the batteries too quickly.
LEGO Brick Light
- LED light shaped like a classic LEGO brick
- Mountable anywhere – on walls and under shelves
- 4 super bright white LEDs (one in each knob)
- Light easily detaches from the mount, just like the classic LEGO brick
- 3 x AAA batteries included for a wire-free installation
- Assorted base colors
- Size: 3″ x 3″ x 1-1/4″ (7.5 cm x 7.5 cm x 3 cm)
Order a blue LEGO Brick LED Light for $15.95 from Neatoshop. You can also find them in red and blue for 14.99 at Toysrus.com or buy them from Amazon.com.
Leave a Reply