Make sure you’re never late with the Keypad Hidden Time Watch. It’s a pretty nifty watch that will turn more than a few heads because of its unusual and geeky design. Reading the time off from the watch is simple, really, once you figure the trick out.
To read the time off the Keypad Hidden Time Watch, just push any one of the keys on the face of the watch and take note of the digits that light up. You’d think it was a lot harder than that, but the keys are pretty much for aesthetics purposes only.
Keypad Hidden Time Watch
- Watch with a chunky 10-key number pad face
- Easy to tell the time (once you figure out the trick!)
- View time (12 or 24 hour) and the date
- Colors: Black or Ivory
- Dimensions: approx. 1.5″ x 1.8″ x 0.4″
- Battery: 1 x CR2032 (included)
The Keypad Hidden Time Watch is available from ThinkGeek for $99.99.