Informative, entertaining, and just too darned cute for words. Karotz is the rabbit that can do it all… and you don’t have to worry about picking up any rabbit pellets, either.
They say bunnies reproduce at an alarming rate, but you never have to worry about that with Karotz because this little guy is way too busy to be taking part in any amorous extracurricular activities. Although he might not have a hopping social life, this workaholic bunny can keep an eye on your home, which you can check out from your iPad, iPhone, or Android phone, and you can even have the bunny send you an email or text when the kids get home from school, so you know that everything is right with the world. Who knew something so cute could be a snitch?
When not guarding the house, Karotz can post to Twitter and Facebook just by you talking to it, and it can read the internet to you if you’re too busy to take a look yourself. The little long-eared dude even functions as a cool alarm clock, waking you with the song of your choice.
- Speaks, sees, listens, obeys, and wiggles his ears to serve and entertain you
- Hook Karotz up to any of 400 apps (with more on the way) to simplify your life (or at least make it more fun!)
Karotz Package Contains:
- 1 smart Karotz rabbit, 1 power supply with international adaptors, 1 mini-USB cable
- 2 recordable Flatnanoz (yellow and green), Windows/Mac/Linux compatible
- Arm 9 Processor, 400 MHz, 64 MB RAM, 256 MB Flash Memory
- Integrated microphone, Integrated speakers, Volume control
- Wi-Fi antenna, Webcam, RFID reader
- 1 USB 1.1 port, 1 mini-USB port, 1 LED
- 360 degree rotating ears, Removable ears (magnetic)
- 4 languages: French, English, German, Spanish
- Dimensions: 9.6 x 5 x 5″
Get the bunny-bot that will put a smile on your face while lightening your load with Karotz for $129.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply