This officially-licensed Jurassic Park Hawaiian Shirt is reminiscent of Nedry’s shirt in the original movie. Dennis Nedry, played by Wayne Knight and better known as Newman on Seinfeld (or to younger people, the See? Nobody Cares meme guy), was the overweight computer programmer that was devoured by a Dilophosaurus. But wearing this shirt doesn’t mean that will happen to you.
Made of 100% cotton, this Jurassic Park Hawaiian Shirt features various dinosaurs, tropical flowers, and the Jurassic Park logo. It is a button up, with a collar, banded sleeves, and a pocket on the left chest.
Jurassic Park Hawaiian Shirt
- Button-up shirt with Jurassic Park logo, tropical flowers, and various dinosaurs
- Pocket on left chest for your can of Barbasol shave cream which you’re totally not going to use to sneak dinosaurs embryos out
- Banded sleeves for a more finished look
- Materials: 100% cotton
- Reminiscent of Nedry’s shirt from the original film
- Officially-licensed Jurassic World merchandise
Buy the Jurassic Park Hawaiian Shirt for $39.99 at Think Geek. It is available in sizes small through 3XL.