Jim Henson’s Labyrinth Firey Plush features a removable head and limbs. Guess what? It is time to stream Labyrinth again. He is the ringleader of the gang who cornered Sarah and tried to remove her head.
Now he is an awesome plush.
Jim Henson’s Labyrinth Firey Plush
- Officially-licensed Labyrinth merchandise
- Firey plush features removable head and limbs
- The dancing and singing are all on you
- Materials: Polyester fiber (all new)
- Care Instructions: Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- We had to include this, because we know what they mean, but technically it reads “To prevent production migration do not wash by hand or machine.” We could see “product migration” being a problem with Jim Henson’s creations, so keep an eye on this one.
- Dimensions: 12″ x 12″ x 6″
Only $34.99 from ThinkGeek.com.