Children of the 80s, it’s time to celebrate like it’s 1988 because the Jean-Claude Van Damme Action Figure has arrived… and it’s ready to cause some Van Damage.
For me, it started with Bloodsport. Sure, the Muscles from Brussels had been in a couple of other films before then but this was the one that did it for me. I was hooked, following Van Damme through Kickboxer, Double Impact, Universal Soldier, all the way to The Expendables 2. Now you can have Jean-Claude do those mind-boggling splits right in your home with this 12-inch-tall action figure.
Jean-Claude Van Damme Action Figure
- One newly painted head sculpt (normal facial expression) with authentic and detailed likeness of Jean-Claude Van Damme (JCVD)
- Accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly developed action body with more than 30 points of articulations which can reproduce JCVD signature splits
- Signature costumes includes: a black pvc leather jacket, a pair of black jeans, a grey T-shirt with JCVD logo, a pair of grey socks and a pair of black shoes
- Four pieces of newly developed JCVD signature interchangeable hands
- Sunglasses X 1
- Figurine stand with metal base attached with JCVD logo X 1
The Jean-Claude Van Damme Action Figure will be available 3rd Quarter 2015 but it can be pre-ordered now for $179.99 at BigBadToyStore.com.
(via Topless Robot)