You don’t have to be Robert Downey Jr. to look like a superhero when you wear this Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet. It is designed to look like the Mark 47 Iron Man suit from the movie Spider-Man: Homecoming. This isn’t some aftermarket modification or anything like that either—this is an officially licensed product from HJC, one of the most respected brands in motorcycle helmets. This means that you aren’t taking any risk to your personal safety just to look cool.
While the Iron Man design is clearly there, it isn’t perfect because this has to be a fully functioning motorcycle helmet offering the rider a clear view and DOT and ECE approved protection. HJC is the number one producer of motorcycle helmets in the world (in unit volume), and this Iron Man Helmet is based on the HJC RPHA 70 ST Helmet. RPHA stands for Revolutionary Performance Helmet Advanced, and this combines protection, airflow, and performance into a lightweight design. This means you get comfort and protection.
Designed to bridge the gap between sport riding and touring, the HJC RPHA 70 Helmet meets the needs of riders who want both the lightweight performance, airflow and protection of a race helmet and the comfort, quiet and convenience of a touring helmet.
HJC RPHA 70 ST Iron Man Helmet
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) construction: carbon fiber and carbon-glass hybrid fabric for enhanced shock resistance
- Anti-fog smoke tinted sunshield deploys quickly
- Intake and exhaust top vents for maximum air circulation
- Rear vent switch for easy control of air flow
- Emergency cheek pads removal
- RapidFire shield replacement system: quick, tool-less shield removal and installation
- Crown and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Multicool interior with advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying
- Anti-fog lens prepared shield
- Includes anti-fog insert lens
- DOT and ECE approved
- Glasses-friendly EPS design
Order the Iron Man Motorcycle Helmet from Revzilla, BigBadToyStore, Motorcycle Gear, MotorSport.com, or Cycle Gear.
Hola. Me gustaría saber si tenéis el casco en una talla l.