Steaks, burgers, and everything else you can grill is all great, but sometimes you want something besides meat. When you want something else—be it an appetizer, side, or main course—it is hard to beat pizza. Now, you can make tasty, crispy pizza outdoors using the Grill Top Pizza Oven.
This kit comes with everything you need to turn your grill into a gourmet pizza oven. It includes a ThermaBond stone, which absorbs and radiates heat to give you that perfectly cooked crisp crust. There’s a porcelain-coated steel hood, to reflect in the heat and make sure your pizza cooks evenly. It even comes with a peel, which in layman’s terms is a pizza paddle or ginormous spatula.
Now you can cook pizza outdoors using the Grill Top Pizza Oven. This pizza stone kit features a ThermaBond® stone that absorbs and radiates heat to grill a perfectly crispy, evenly-cooked crust. The steel hood reflects heat from the grill onto the top of your pizza so everything cooks evenly. This kit also includes a folding pizza paddle with comfort grip handle.
Grill Top Pizza Oven
- Features a ThermaBond pizza stone
- Absorbs and radiates heat to cook crust evenly
- Cooking time: approximately 5-7 minutes
- Porcelain-Coated Steel lid traps and reflects heat onto the top of pizza for crispy toppings and gooey melted cheese
- Works great for fresh, frozen and store-bought partially baked pizzas
- For use with gas grills only
- Includes a folding pizza paddle with comfort grip handle, one porcelain coated steel lid and 12-inch Cordierite pizza stone
Buy the Grill Top Pizza Oven for $89.99 at Sharper Image.