Whether you’re a master on the golf course or not, you can impress everyone on the green with the Golf Cart Hovercraft, and possibly make people forget that terrible pop-up you did on the last hole.
Unless you’re a true glutton for punishment, walking the entire length of an 18-hole course is not your idea of fun, but do you really want to blend in with all the other golfers by driving a regular golf cart?
Of course not. If you wanted to blend in, you wouldn’t be wearing the silly hat, loud pants, and t-shirt that says ‘I brake for tee time.’
Increase your uniqueness with a cool hovercraft that will get you around in style. It’s powered by a 65-horsepower, twin-cylinder, Hirth engine, has a 9-blade axial-flow ducted fan that propels the craft up to 45 mph and 9″ off the ground, and is able to carry four passengers under a lift-up roof and two golf bags in an open rear compartment.
Did you catch that part about being 9-inches off the ground? That means you don’t necessarily need be over the ground. Forget about going around water hazards and streams because you can simply hover across them now. You can even go in reverse up to 25mph, which is unique to this hovercraft because no other in the world can do that neat little trick.
Golf Cart Hovercraft
- Streamlined design minimizes noise.
- Motorcycle-style handlebars steer the craft, controlling its patented fly-by-wire reverse thrust system.
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design minimizes air drag to maximize stability in crosswinds while its innovative skirt system employs individually handmade segments to provide optimal anti-plow and -scoop performance.
- Fiberglass composite and urethane foam composite hull meets United States Coast Guard standards for reliable hovering over water.
- Includes trailer.
- 13′ L x 7′ W x 4′ H. (600 lbs.)
The Golf Cart Hovercraft is available for $58,000 at Hammacher Schlemmer.