If you are like most of us, you probably have a bunch of fond memories from the days when you were a kid. A lot of mine usually revolve around days spent at carnivals or amusement parks. The rides, roller coasters and games were all great fun, but I miss the junk food! The Nostalgia Electrics CCM-600 Vintage Collection Old Fashioned Cotton Candy Cart is a great way to relive some of those yesteryear memories and provide family fun for parties, holidays and weekend gatherings. This cotton candy cart stands just over 4 feet tall and is so durable, it is approved for commercial use.
Nostalgia Electrics CCM-600 Vintage Collection Old Fashioned Cotton Candy Cart
The Old Fashioned Carnival Cotton Candy Machine resembles the circus style cotton candy carts of the early 1900s. At over 4 feet tall, the CCM-600 provides endless joy for all of your party needs, and is also approved for commercial use. Simply pour the sugar mixture into the top, turn the unit on, and instantly make fresh carnival-style cotton candy right in your own home.
- Handy side rack holds six cones
- Full size unit is over 4 feet tall
- Unique flossing head allows the use of cotton candy sugar, powdered drink mixes (such as Kool-Aid) or even all types of hard/sugar free candy (Life Savers, Jolly Ranchers, etc…)
- Heat switch turns on the heating element and the main switch turn motor on and off
- Approved for commercial use
- L 34 x W 21 x H 50.5
You can purchase your own Nostalgia Electrics CCM-600 Vintage Collection Old Fashioned Cotton Candy Cart at Barnes & Noble for $429.99 and at Amazon.com from $348.38. Need some more help satisfying your junk food fetish, checkout these tasty treats: Reese’s Creamy Peanut Butter, Bacon Chocolate, World’s Largest Gummy Bear and World’s Largest Gummy Worm.