With the nuclear reactor situation at the Fukushima power plants in Japan, everyone is concerned about nuclear radiation. Measuring the levels of radiation is possible with the Geiger Counter FJ-2000. It is easy to use, yet is sophisticated enough to accurately measure the radiation levels in your vicinity. If levels are too high (above 25µSv/H), a warning alarm sounds.
Geiger Counter FJ-2000
- Radiation Measuring Range: 0.1µSv/H – 999.9µSv/H
- Reaction energy: 50keV-1.3MeV (±30%)
- Accuracy: ±20%
- Usage environment: -10 to 50°C (95%RH and over)
- Power: AAA batteries x2
- Includes pouch, manual (Chinese)
- Weight: 75g
- Size: 55cm x 92cm x 18cm (21.7″ x 36.2″ x 7.1″)
Order the Geiger Counter FJ-2000 for $609 from Japan Trend Shop.