While the “real” one stands 40 feet tall, this Fallout Liberty Prime Statue packs all that detail into a 15″ tall frame. This replica is so detailed and so accurate because the actual 3D game assets from Bethesda were used for it’s creation along with 3D printing technology.
This Fallout Liberty Prime replica statue weighs in at an impressive 10 pounds. It’s a limited edition and bound to be in high demand, so if interested you don’t want to wait for it to sell out.
Chronicle Collectibles is proud to bring to life the ultimate commemoration of the Liberty Prime in a scaled statue exclusively made for GameStop and the Official Bethesda Store. This statue was created from Bethesda’s 3D game assets for 100% accuracy and three-dimensionally printed to ensure each detail of the 40′ savior was captured. This limited-edition collectible will not be around for long so get yours before another aerial attack wipes it out.
Fallout 4 Liberty Prime Statue
- Officially licensed Fallout® collectible
- Designed using Bethesda’s 3D assets
- Designed and Manufactured under license by Chronicle Collectibles
- Dimensions: 15″ tall on a 10″ diameter base
- Weight: estimated 10 pounds
- Available exclusively at GameStop, ThinkGeek and the Official Bethesda Store.
Find the Fallout Liberty Prime Statue at ThinkGeek. It is $99.99 and currently available for pre-order with an expected shipping timeframe during the 2018 holidays.