We’ve showcased some pretty snazzy wallets before, like the iWallet, Space Invaders Duct Tape Wallet, and Toast Wallet. No ordinary wallets dare be seen on GeekAlerts! Here’s another “mighty” fine wallet that has earned its spot in the GA Spring wallet lineup. It’s extremely durable, comes in all different styles and colors, and it’s anything but bulky. The Dynomighty Wallet, made of resilient, waterproof Tyvek® material. That’s right, the same protective material used in construction and postal industries.
Your cash, credit cards and IDs are ultra valuable items that should always be well protected. Think of the Dynomighty Wallet as the Air Force One of wallets.
Toss out your old , disappointing, flimsy, pregnant-looking wallets and replace them with the Dynomighty Wallet. With 28 tasteful designs to pick from on Amazon, such as the Spock Star Trek, Japanese Lucky Cat, Batman symbol, Mighty Mouse, Superman, Green Lantern, Hello Kitty, Brady Bunch, and Flight Safety Manual, you’ll be sure to find the one that best suits your style.
- The Mighty Wallet is tear-resistant, water-resistant, expandable and recyclable.
- The ingenious origami construction was and is the original folded Tyvek wallet designed by Terrence Kelleman.
- Made from Tyvek (think express mail envelopes), the wallet resists tearing because of thousands of interlocking plastic fibers spun in random patterns giving the wallet incredible strength.
- It makes a great “night out” wallet for a slender silhouette and the writable surface conveniently acts as a quick note pad on the go.
- The stitch less design reinforces the materials own strength and allows the wallet to instantly expand and adapt to your own personal storage needs. The Mighty Wallet will expand right before your eyes (watch the video). Because of the slim, lightweight and water resistant features, you can take your Mighty Wallet anywhere.
The Dynomighty Wallet is reasonably priced between $14-$15 on Amazon.com.