Do you still prefer headphones instead of earbuds? If so, and you love Doctor Who, you can jam with the stylin’ Doctor Who Headphones, showing everybody why those tiny little earbuds really aren’t all that great.
I don’t have anything personal against earbuds but they’re rather plain. Sure, you can slap a little color on them and maybe throw in a tiny little picture but that’s about it. Meanwhile, these Sony MDRZX100 headphones sport two eye-catching Whovian-themed works of art; three if you count the slogan.
On one side, you have the iconic TARDIS soaring through the stars. On the other side, also soaring through a star-filled sky, is a nefarious Dalek. Joining the two works of art together is a headband with the phrase, “The trip of a Lifetime,” which is a sentiment that would be shared by anyone lucky enough to travel with the Doctor. All the artwork is created with high-quality acrylic paint and sealed with varnish.
Doctor Who Headphones
- All pieces are created by hand, so no two items are identical.
- The Sony MDRZX100 headphones offer great design and sound and are suitable for Apple iPod, iPhone, iPad, MP3/MP4 players, CD players, etc.
- Size: 7cm Earcup diameter
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Frequency Response : 12 – 22,000 Hz
- Impedance: 24 ohms at 1 kHz
- Plug Type: 3.5 mm
- Cable: 1,2m
The Doctor Who Headphones are available for $91.30 at Ketchupize’s Etsy store.
(via Nerd Approved)