These radio-controlled mini tanks – a camouflage model and a gray one – are designed to look like the Tiger I battle tank that were used by the Germans during World War II.
You can control it in your hand and play with each others in your desktop. The full-set package comes with barriers to form your preferred scene. The tank can fight and bombard with up to 4 tanks at the same time.
- 120-degree Range of Remote Controller
- 1:70 Infrared Battle Tank
- Tank Dimension: 8.5 x 5.0 x 4.0 cm
- Batteries: 6 x AAA Batteries (Not Included)
Different Modes of Tank:
- Bombard and Rebound mode: body bouncing bank with sound
- Maneuver mode: body knocking when hit by an enemy
- Capturing mode: turning around when hit by an enemy with the forward function stopping
The radio-controlled desktop tanks are available from the Toys Brando website for $25 a pop. Choose between the Tiger I (Gray) and the Tiger I (Camouflage) model.
i like your radio-controlled mini tanks.it’s really an amazing tank and really really looks like a tiger.