If you want to have a pet jellyfish, you are going to need a Desktop Jellyfish Tank. It comes with everything you need for a jellyfish habitat.
You get the tank, air pump and valves, hydrometer, substrate, feeding pipette, and even a color-changing LED with remote control so your jellyfish looks awesome. You’ll get a voucher with it for the Jellyfish. When you get your kit, just go to the jellyfish website, put in your voucher code, and a Moon Jellyfish will be shipped to your door.
Desktop Jellyfish Tank
- Tank optimized to hold one very special jellyfish – yours!
- Includes shipping cost for the live jellyfish and three month supply of food, which will ship to you via overnight mail after you’ve set up your tank.
- Your kit includes: Acrylic Desktop Jellyfish Tank, Feeding Pipette, Whisper Quiet Air Pump, Airline, Adjustable Airline Valve, Check Valve, Hydrometer, Substrate, Color-Changing LED and Remote Control, LED Power Supply, Voucher to redeem your jellyfish & food with free overnight shipping
- Tank Specifications: 6 Gallons, Salt Water Ready, 17”H x 15”W x 8”L, Clear Front and Back Panels, White Opaque Sides and Base, Optimized for Jellyfish, Also Holds Fish or Invertebrates
- Jellyfish Specifications: Small Moon Jellyfish, 1.5″ diameter (approx.), White saucer-shaped body, Looks like a pulsing full moon, Four-leaf clover shape on stomach, Do not sting (or rather, their venom does not affect people), Will ship overnight via FedEx and is guaranteed to arrive alive, Answers to “Squishy”
This tank can also hold other saltwater fish. It is just $381.99 from ThinkGeek.com and totally worth it to have a pet Jellyfish.