This Death Star Bluetooth Speaker is the only way to play your music if you are a part of the dark side. It will let you wirelessly stream music from up to 30 ft. away.
The Death Star lights up when you are using it. Hopefully it won’t destroy any other planets, but if it does, at least it will provide the soundtrack.
Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth Speaker
- Death Star Bluetooth Speaker on acrylic stand
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- Wirelessly stream music from up to 30 ft. away
- Compatible with Bluetooth 1.1, 1.2, 2.0, and 2.1+EDR enabled devices
- Auto-link button for fast, easy Bluetooth setup
- Also plays audio from devices equipped with 3.5mm headphone jack (cable included)
- Speaker lights up when in use
- You can charge the speaker while listening
- LED charging indicator light
- Batteries: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (a charge lasts up to 8 hours)
- Charges via micro USB (cable included)
- Dimensions: 6″ tall x ~ 4 1/2″ wide x ~ 4 1/2″ deep
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Note: Does not include Concave Dish Composite Beam Superlaser
Only $47.99 from ThinkGeek.com.