The Dark Legacy Card Game is a one-on-one strategic CCG with heroes fighting on an enchanted battlefield. You can start with the Dark Tech Starter Deck, then when you want some variety and more firepower, you can get the Rising Random Deck.
Dark Legacy: The Rising is a one-on-one CCG where each player’s hero represents up to 2 different factions: Chaos, Tech, Darkness, Holy Order, Wind, and Earth. Equip your hero, cast spells, field armies, and more in this fun and fast game.
Dark Legacy Card Game
- One-on-one strategic CCG with heroes duking it out on an enchanted battlefield
- Pick up the Dark Tech Starter Deck, which includes everything you need to be a player for the factions Darkness and/or Tech
- Much like Magic, in order to play each player will need a starter deck, which contains 60 cards
- For a little variety and superior firepower, also pick up the Rising Random Deck
- NOTE: The Rising Random Deck is NOT a starter deck. You cannot play the game if you select just the Rising Random option.
- For 2 players
- Ages 10+
- Play time: 45 minutes
- Mechanic: Action Point Allowance System, Campaign / Battle Card Driven, Role Playing, Storytelling
- Dark Tech Starter Deck cards include 23 factionless + 19 Tech + 18 Darkness
- All Dark Tech Starter Decks are identical
- Rising Random Deck cards include 45 commons + 11 uncommons + 4 rares (with the possibility of an uber-rare substitution)
- No Rising Random Decks are identical (well, mathematically, eventually some will be, but you take our meaning)
- Made in the U.S.A.
Only $14.99 from ThinkGeek.com.
Leave a Reply