Boldly take your sushi where no sushi has gone before with the Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Sushi Set, and set your taste buds for Warp Factor 5.
Fans of Star Trek (the original series) will love this replica of NCC-1701, which appears to be soaring through space at warp speed, but the clever design makes this Enterprise more than just something pretty to look at. The warp effects streaming out from the nacelles are actually removable chopsticks, and the top comes off the saucer section to reveal a soy sauce dish. The Enterprise can even be rotated to make sure the soy sauce is exactly where you want it.
Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Sushi Set
- A full set of sushi-ware shaped like the U.S.S. Enterprise from the original Star Trek TV series
- Includes: Wood sushi plate, chopsticks, and soy sauce dish
- Officially-licensed Star Trek sushi equipment
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive!
- Materials: Wooden base, BPA free chopsticks, stainless steel soy saucer section
- Care Instructions: Surface clean only
- Not dishwasher or microwave safe
- Fully Assembled: approx. 14.9″ x 3.5″ x 4.5″
- Chopsticks: approx. 0.4″ (thickest diameter) x 9.25″ long
- Soy Sauce Dish: approx. 3.3″ diameter x 0.4″ deep (at its deepest point)
The Star Trek U.S.S. Enterprise Sushi Set is available for $34.99 at ThinkGeek.com.