Santa stopped at the wrong house last year and ran into someone who became very naughty after they died; so naughty they took a bite out of ol’ Saint Nick. For that reason, Christmas candy needed a drastic overhaul, resulting in the Chocolate Zombie Santa.
Because of Kris Kringle’s new dietary habits, you don’t need to worry about leaving cookies and milk out on Christmas Eve. Just make sure your little brother or sister sleeps by the fireplace because that might be enough of a snack to tide Santa over until he goes to the next house on his list.
While Mr. Claus has definitely seen better days, this bit of deliciousness doesn’t suffer from Santa’s new zombiefied way of living so feel free to take a healthy bite out of the solid dark chocolate goodness.
Chocolate Zombie Santa
- Solid Dark Chocolate Zombie Santa
- A ThinkGeek creation and exclusive
- Made in the USA
- Perfect stocking stuffer or package topper for the zombie fan in your life
- Dimensions: 2 3/4″ wide x 5 1/2″ tall x 1″ deep
- Weight: 4 oz. (2.7 servings per container)
The Chocolate Zombie Santa is available for $12.99 at ThinkGeek.com.